Monday round up...
- Karl Rove Indicted on Charges of Perjury, Lying to Investigators --TruthOut, Jason Leopold
- Rove Said Unfazed by Chance of Charges --Associated Press
- Federal Source to ABC News: We Know Who You're Calling --ABC's Brian Ross and Richard Esposito
- "A senior federal law enforcement official tells ABC News the government is tracking the phone numbers we (Brian Ross and Richard Esposito) call in an effort to root out confidential sources. "It's time for you to get some new cell phones, quick," the source told us in an in-person conversation."
- Telephone Records are just the Tip of NSA's Iceberg --The Washington Post's William M. Arkin
Follow up: FBI Acknowledges: Journalists Phone Records are Fair Game, Wayne Madsen: Been there, done that